We put a lot of extra effort into our remanufactured product and it shows as an added value to you as our customer.
We have a large inventory of popular heads in stock and ready to go.
- All cylinder head machinists are ASE Certified
- Heads are precision surfaced (not belt sanded)
- Manifold surfaces inspected & machined if needed.
- New bronze valve guides installed in every head.
- Every valve guide diamond honed for correct valve stem to guide clearance.
- Clearances double checked with Sunnen dial bore gauge.
- Valve faces reconditioned on state of the art centerless grinding equipment.
- Valve stems polished on our new K-line stem polisher (including new valves)
- Valve tips machined to correct length to avoid problems with non adjustable valve train.
- Valve seats precision machined with multi angles and the correct valve seat width on our SERDI 100 the finest equipment in the industry.
- Hard seats are installed if necessary.
- Finished valve work vacuum tested prior to assembly.
- Valve spring installed heights set to OEM specifications.
- Teflon or Viton positive stem seals used on all applications.
Overhead Cam Cylinder Heads
Complete with the above plus:
- New cam bearings (if applicable).
- New or reground Camshaft.
- New or reconditioned Cam followers.
- Lifters or rocker arm pivots.
- Valves fully adjusted head is ready to install.
WE ALSO HAVE A LARGE INVENTORY OF RE-MANUFACTURED LONG BLOCKS IN STOCK READY TO GO